We help you to setup Streaming Device and troubleshooting
Scroll down to see the instructions to setup your streaming device or Give us a call on our tollfree number.
Roku Streaming Stick+
Follow all 4 steps guide
To connect Roku streaming device to your Tv and configure channels:
Inside the Box:-
- Streaming Plus
- Remote Control
- AC Power Adapter
- Long-Range wireless receiver
- Quick start guide
- Included headphones ( If you have headphone edition streaming+ )
- Find an “HDMI Input” on your TV. (For “4K TV” Choose an HDMI 2.2 Port.
- Be sure to notice which HDMI Input you choose So you can also tune your Tv to the same source.
- Then, Insert the streaming stick.
- Try extender Cable HDMI for space restrictions or order a new one.
- Now, On your Tv remote look for the button labeled “Input-AV” or source or any similar like that.
- Don’t worry you won’t see anything on screen just yet.
- now let’s power up your Roku streaming stick Plus and remote first
- connect one end of the power cord into the stick like this for the best experience use the included power adapter to plug directly into a wall outlet.
- or as a secondary option you can plug the other end into the USB port on your TV.
- in a few moments the Roku logo will fill your TV screen.
- just in case it didn’t make sure the correct input is selected on your TV.
- now insert the included batteries a light inside its compartment of your remote will start flashing signaling it’s ready to pair.
- after the let’s get started screen your remote should pair automatically.
- if it doesn’t press and hold the pairing button for five seconds a light near the back will start flashing signaling it’s ready to pair.
- one successful then select your language ‘English’
Conect to your network
- now let’s connect your Roku player to your network
- select your wireless network and enter your wireless password (remember your password is case-sensitive)
- if all three checks are green you’re good to go
- if a red X appears at any time for troubleshooting help go to go TOCOM slash wireless
- and look for I am
unable to connect to my wireless network your Roku player will download the latest software
- so you get the latest features and channel updates automatically
- after the player has
downloaded the latest software
- you’ll be prompted to set your display type on tv
- press ok on your remote and your Roku player will automatically determine the best resolution for your TV
- if you can easily read this message
- select YES screen looks good
- then confirm your resolution
- once it’s been set you’ll see the activation screen
Activating your Roku Player
- now it’s time to link your Roku player to your Roku account
- follow the on-screen prompts to create and activate a Roku account for your Roku player
- already have a Roku account just sign in if not create one now
- finally add some of your favorite channels now
- so we’ll be ready to stream on your TV you can always add more later and of course remove any you no longer want then,
- scroll to the bottom of the page and click continue to complete the activation process on your TV screen
- you’ll see your selected channels getting added to your Roku player
- this process takes just a few moments
- for troubleshooting tips on optimizing your connection for seamless streaming and more visit go Roku dot-com /r SS +
- happy streaming